- frodo: smeagol sauron baggins, i named u after 2 of the bravest men ive ever known
imagine when the johnlock kiss happens and everyone will use that as their icon and you can’t tell anyone apart from your dash anymore
got a masters degree in being ignored
- Snape: ...Up to something.
- Snape: What would three young Gryffindors such as yourselves be doing inside... on a day like this?
- Hermione: Uh... Well... We... We were just...
- Snape: You ought to be careful. People will think you're...
l·o·v·e [luhv] - noun
a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection,
as for a parent, child, or friend.